Our website doesn’t store personal information. The “contact form”, “request visit” or “send to a friend” generates an email through the PHPmail system without storing data. The emails are located in our Dinahosting, S.L. servers and are generally deleted after 60 days. If you would like to check or change any of these parameters you can do so by contacting us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have configured our website so that by clicking the “I accept” button from the initial notice the cookie use is activated. None of the cookies will be loaded if you close or deactivate cookies in your browser.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web site and stored in the user's browser so that the website can consult the user’s previous activity.
This website uses the cookie listed below:
· OWN cookies, necessary for the provision of specific services requested by the user: if these cookies are deactivated, you won’t be able to correctly receive our content and services.
· THIRD-PARTY COOKIES, or analytics, these help provide statistic data of the website usage to improve the content and service offered by thir-parties like Google and other browsers.
DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
The user will be able –at any given time- to choose which cookies he wants working in this website through the browser’s settings:
Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing the cookies and from where the right to delete or deactivate the cookies should be effected. Neither his website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies from said browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser doesn’t forget your decision of not accepting the cookies.
- · In the case of Google Analytics’ cookies, this company stores cookies in the servers located in the United States and it is committed to not share it with third-parties, except in the cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law forces it. According to Google our IP address id not stores. Google Inc. it’s a company adhered to the “Acuerdo de Puerto Seguro” that guarantees that all transferred data are treated with a protection level according to the European law.